Celina Jaitley Obsessed with “Will You Marry Me” | Celina Jaitly Hot News

Director Aditya Dutt’s upcoming Bollywood romantic comedy titled ‘Will You Marry Me’ will always be a sweet memory for our very own Celina Jaitley.
The movie also stars Shreyas Talpade, Rajeev Khandelwal and Mugdha Godse and is about a wedding on the beach, and boasts of exotic locations in Dubai and Bangkok, as well as Mumbai. It is during the shooting of this movie when hotelier Peter Hagg actually proposed to Celina by saying “Will you marry me?” This took every one of the cast and crew by surprise, even Celina!

The actress confirms the news, “It is true that Peter did propose to me while I was shooting for ‘Will You Marry Me’. It was the best surprise I could have ever got. No matter how many films I do, this film will always be the most special and closest to my heart.”

Celina is now happily married to Peter, and is based in Dubai. She juggles between Mumbai and Dubai quite often, for film shoots, and is balancing both work and marriage.
Tags: , , , ,

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...